Kaleidoscope Quarterly Newsletter
- President's Message: Donors, Legacy Partners Gather at CPNP Annual Meeting
- CPNP Foundation Present at CPNP 2017 in Phoenix
- Grant Opportunity for Students, Residents and Fellows
- Donor Profile: Andrea Kelly Winterswyk, PharmD, BCPS
- Stigma Research Project Submitted for Publication
- Scholarships available for Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Instructor training!
- Foundation-Funded Research Showcases Innovation and Impact at CPNP 2017
Browse previous issues of Kaleidoscope
CPNP Foundation Announces Student Registration and Travel Grant Recipients
Thanks to the generous donations provided by the CPNP Foundation, CPNP Past Presidents, and CPNP members, twenty (20) students are receiving complimentary registrations and a $325 travel grant to be used toward their attendance at CPNP 2017. These twenty students were selected by the CPNP Student Committee based on the merits of their applications.
Download Full Press Release and View the List of Grant Recipients
CPNP Foundation Announces Election of New Board Member
Effective January 1, 2017, Cynthia “Cindy” Kirkwood, PharmD, BCPP joins the CPNP Foundation Board of Directors serving a three-year term on the Foundation Board.
Download Full Press Release
Browse other recent press releases