Kaleidoscope Quarterly Newsletter
- President's Message: Strategic Plan Charts Future Course
- Donor Profile: Carla Cobb, PharmD, BCPP
- College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists Foundation Welcomes New Board Member
- Stigma Research Project Results
- In Memoriam Donations Honor Beth Winans
- CPNP Foundation at CPNP 2017 in Phoenix, Arizona
- 2016 CPNP Foundation Donors
Browse previous issues of Kaleidoscope
CPNP Foundation Announces Student Registration and Travel Grant Recipients
Thanks to the generous donations provided by the CPNP Foundation, CPNP Past Presidents, and CPNP members, twenty (20) students are receiving complimentary registrations and a $325 travel grant to be used toward their attendance at CPNP 2017. These twenty students were selected by the CPNP Student Committee based on the merits of their applications.
Download Full Press Release and View the List of Grant Recipients
CPNP Foundation Announces Election of New Board Member
Effective January 1, 2017, Cynthia “Cindy” Kirkwood, PharmD, BCPP joins the CPNP Foundation Board of Directors serving a three-year term on the Foundation Board.
Download Full Press Release
Browse other recent press releases