Thank you for your interest in the CPNP Foundation Defining the Future Research Grant. Carefully read through the grant criteria and timeline before submitting your online application.
- The scope of the proposal must be consistent with the vision and mission of the Foundation.
- The project must be completed by a student, a resident, or a fellow. Student chapters are encouraged to apply. One individual will submit the application as the representative for the chapter or project team.
- Applicants must have a faculty member or residency/fellowship program advisor who will be responsible for overseeing the project and managing the budget.
- Interdisciplinary projects are encouraged.
- The project abstract must be submitted for poster consideration at the CPNP Annual Meeting (early January submission deadline) and completed in time to present the results at the Annual Meeting in San Antonio, TX, April 24-27, 2021.* Preference will be given to projects that include a presentation and publication schedule in the proposal.
- Applicant's CV and a letter of support from a faculty member, residency/fellowship program advisor, and/or institutional administrator must be uploaded as part of the grant application.
- The completed grant application must be marked as final and submitted online by 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time on August 31. Awards will be announced by October 1.
- Preference will be given to CPNP members. We allow and encourage the inclusion of one 2021-2022 student or resident CPNP membership in the applicant’s grant budget. Find membership information at https://cpnp.org/member/join
- Applicants may include up to $500 for registration and travel to the CPNP 2022 Annual Meeting in their itemized budget.**
*Poster abstract submissions are made through CPNP's usual electronic poster submission process to be peer-reviewed by the abstracts and awards committee. The accepted grant recipient posters will be displayed in the poster hall at the assigned time during the CPNP Annual Meeting.
**Defining the Future recipients will not be eligible for additional registration or travel grants to CPNP 2022 from the CPNP Foundation.
Up to four $1500 grants will be awarded.
- Applications are due by 11:59 p.m. Central Time, August 31, 2021
- Grants announced October 1, 2021
- Poster abstract must be submitted to CPNP by the published January 2022 deadline
- Accepted posters will be displayed at the CPNP Annual Meeting in San Antonio, TX, April 24-27, 2022
Click Create New Submission below to complete the online application.
Log in to create a new submission.