Submission window is closed.
The CPNP Foundation is pleased to announce the COVID-19 Care Grant Program. This is an excellent opportunity to receive funding for a research project that will help define the future of psychiatric pharmacy practice and improve the care of patients with psychiatric and neurologic disorders during the COVID-19 pandemic. A total of $10,000 will be awarded with grant awards ranging between $2500 to $5000.
To improve quality of or access to psychiatric pharmacy care during the COVID-19 pandemic. Projects may include, but are not limited to telehealth, community partnerships, care for seniors/geriatric community, resources for counseling, resources for retail/community pharmacists, or strategies to enhance delivery of care.
- Enhancing Psychiatric Care in the COVID Era through Pharmacy-Based Long-Acting Injectable Delivery
- Principle Investigator: Samantha Vogel, PharmD, BCPP, Clinical Assistant Professor, Behavioral Health Pharmacist, UT Austin College of Pharmacy
- Grant Amount: $5000
- Implementation of a Psychiatric Pharmacist driven Mental Health COVID-19 Continuation of Care Clinic
- Principle Investigator: Andrew Michael Williams, PharmD BCPP BCGP, Senior Clinical Pharmacist, Behavioral Health Pharmacies, Riverside University Health System
- Grant Amount: $3000
- Increasing Access to Psychiatric Care During a Global Pandemic through Clinical Pharmacist Practitioner Telehealth Services
- Principle Investigator: P. Brittany Vickery, PharmD, BCPS, BCPP, Associate Professor Wingate University School of Pharmacy, The Free Clinics
- Grant Amount: $3700
Grant Award Timeline
- December 15, 2020: Applications are due by 11:59 PM Central Time
- February 1, 2021: Grants announced
- By April 1, 2021: IRB approval required by this date and grant funding is released
- January, 2022: Poster abstract must be submitted to CPNP by the published abstract deadline
- April 24-27, 2022: Accepted posters will be displayed at the CPNP Annual Meeting in San Antonio, TX
- August, 2022: Grant reports will be presented in writing to the CPNP membership and Foundation donors
The deadline to submit an application has passed and the application portal is closed.