Thank you for your interest in the CPNP Foundation Defining the Future Research Grant. Carefully read through the grant criteria and timeline before submitting your online application.
- The scope of the proposal must be consistent with the vision and mission of the Foundation.
- The project must be completed by a student, a resident, or a fellow. Student chapters are encouraged to apply. One individual will submit the application as the representative for the chapter or project team.
- Applicants must have a faculty member or residency/fellowship program advisor who will be responsible for overseeing the project and managing the budget.
- Interdisciplinary projects are encouraged.
- The project abstract must be submitted for poster consideration at the CPNP Annual Meeting (early January submission deadline) and completed in time to present the results at the annual meeting in Dallas, TX, April 26-29, 2020.* Preference will be given to projects that include a presentation and publication schedule in the proposal.
- Applicant's CV and a letter of support from a faculty member, residency/fellowship program advisor, and/or institutional administrator must be uploaded as part of the grant application.
- The completed grant application must be marked as final and submitted online by 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time on August 31. Awards will be announced by October 1.
*Poster abstract submissions are made through CPNP's usual electronic poster submission process to be peer-reviewed by the abstracts and awards committee. The accepted grant recipient posters will be displayed in the poster hall at the assigned time during the CPNP Annual Meeting.
Up to four $1500 grants will be awarded.
- Applications are due by 11:59 p.m. Central Time, August 31, 2019
- Grants announced October 1, 2019
- Poster abstract must be submitted to CPNP by the published January 2020 deadline
- Accepted posters will be displayed at the CPNP Annual Meeting in Dallas, TX, April 26-29, 2020
Click Create New Submission below to complete the online application.
Log in to create a new submission.